March 1-3, 2017 ~ Chula Vista Resort ~ Wisconsin Dells, WI
48th Annual Conference Highlights
- Two keynote address speakers
- Project Showcase
- Breakout sectional presentations
- 1 day Trade Show (Thursday)
- Association Awards Banquet (additional fees required)
- Opportunity to network with Technology & Engineering Professionals from all over Wisconsin
- Annual WTEA membership meeting
- Pre-conference workshops on Wednesday evening
- Hands-on automotive training from industry professionals
- Two included meals on Friday
Click here to download the Conference Registration form
Looking for conference details? Use our new Conference app – directions are on our home page.
Download or view the matrix files below.
Graduate credit option
Attendees can earn 1 grad credit through UW LaCrosse. Click here for details.
How to Register:
- Mail a check or school Purchase Order along with the registration form (above) to the WTEA. Must be received by Friday, Feb. 24, 2017
- You can also Fax your paperwork with a school P.O. by Feb. 24, 2017
- Go to the WTEA eStore to pay registration fees with a credit card
- Register on site at the conference. Checks, credit cards and Purchase Orders will be accepted.
Call Chula Vista direct for room reservations: 1-877-745-6998 request the WTEA conference rate