The WTEA Business, Industry, & Trades (BIT) Advisory Committee consists of members that represent businesses, industries, and trades that are connected to Technology & Engineering curricular areas.
The overall purpose of the committee will be to help inform the association on current trends and issues important to the businesses and industries we support. Additional benefits of the Advisory Team include:
- Relay current trends happening in business and industry.
- Provide insight on the “Skills Gap” and workforce development in technical areas.
- Update board on government initiatives/issues related to technical occupation areas.
- Assist in the area of helping the WTEA create connections and partnerships with businesses and organizations in different technical areas.
- Provide legislative support in areas dealing with Technology and Engineering Education if applicable.
- The WTEA BIT Committee will hold a round-table session at the annual conference in order to help provide open communication with the membership.
Advisory Team Members
Aaron Bialzik, UW Stout Mfg. Outreach Center Director
Mike Cattelino, Committee Chairperson
Manager – Organizational Excellence, Pierce Manufacturing
Executive Director, NEW Manufacturing Alliance
Director of Business Development, Auer Steel