50th Annual WTEA Spring Conference 2019
Primary Presenter Information
In submitting a presentation below, you are applying to present sectionals at the WTEA Conference on March 6-8, 2019.
1. All presenters and copresenters must be WTEA Members.
2. All presenters and copresenters must be fully preregistered for the conference.
3. WTEA does not provide honorariums or cover travel, registration fees, conference expenses, etc.
4. AV equipment is NOT provided. A projection surface or screen will be in each meeting room. Any additional audiovisual equipment must be brought in by the presenter OR is available for rent for a fee from the WTEA audiovisual provider.
5. This form must be filled out completely and accurately. Please provide only the required information as succinctly as possible. The program committee will contact you if additional information is needed.
6. The individual submitting this form will be the primary contact. Copresenters/ chairpersons will be listed in the conference program, but all correspondence will be sent to the address provided on this form.
7. It is the applicant's responsibility to inform the Program Committee Chair of any changes to contact information. If your contact information is correct, you will be notified in January of 2019 as to the status of your application.
8. Applicants not meeting the guidelines as to number of words in either the Title or the Program Description will have their material edited to meet the guidelines.
9. Presentations at the WTEA Conference may be audiotaped, videotaped, posted on the WTEA website, or printed. This form serves as a release for distribution.
10. Presenters are required to provide WTEA with an electronic copy of each presentation. This can be done on the day of the conference.
11. Presentations encouraging the purchase of specific books, materials, equipment, or services are not accepted.
APPLICATION TO PRESENT By submitting my information below, I accept the requirements and conditions(above) under Guidelines for Submitting Proposals pertaining to membership and preregistration.
I accept the requirements and conditions(above) under Guidelines for Submitting Proposals pertaining to membership and preregistration. (check this box - required)
Your First Name (required)
Your Last Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Presentation Title (seven words or less - required)
Program Description (As it should appear in the conference program, 100 WORDS OR FEWER. - required)
If you are co-presenting, please list the names of each co-presenter:
Co-Presenter's 1 Position
Co-Presenter's 2 Position
Co-Presenter's 3 Position
*** PLEASE NOTE that the only audiovisual equipment provided will be a screen. Individual presenters are responsible for any additional required equipment such as a projector and/or laptop.
Statement of Understanding:(Please read, then mark the appropriate box and indicate today’s date.)
Accepted presentations will be scheduled into a 45minute time slot. Successful applicants will be notified regarding the Day/ Time/ Room Number/ Room Style of their presentations in January of 2019. Presentations at the WTEA Conference may be audiotaped, videotaped, posted on the WTEA website, or printed. This form serves as a release for distribution. By submitting this application, you agree and consent to the following conditions: All presenters and copresenters must be WTEA Members and must be fully preregistered for the conference. Failure to meet these requirements will result in the cancellation of your session. WTEA does not provide honorariums or cover travel, registration fees, conference expenses, etc. Presenters are responsible for bringing their AV equipment, computers, and handout materials. By submitting this application, permission is given to include this presentation as part of WTEA media. Sessions will not promote a specific vendor, product or service.
All forms need to be submitted by December 1, 2018.
I have read the above statement and agree to its terms:(check this box - required)
evolve theme by Theme4Press • Powered by WordPress ; Web Hosting by Chippewa Valley Digital Design and Web Hosting